SELECT YOUR LENSES
Start by selecting a lens type category on the top of our website.
- Then select multiple filters on the left side of the next page to narrow down your search.
- Each filter selection will further narrow down the lenses displayed.
- Once you find a lens, select it and go to the lens configuration process.
- If you ever need any help with your lens selection and enhancement options, please call us toll free. 833-800-LENS (5367)
DESIGN YOUR LENSES
Configure your lens selection by answering a few questions, then upgrade your lenses by selecting optional product enhancements.
- The first few questions are required like what type of eyeglass frame you're sending in and how you will send us your prescription and Pupil Distance information.
- You can also enter or upload your prescription and Pupil Distance information during the order process if you like.
- Select upgrade options like an Anti-Reflective Coating and Edge Polish to enhance the performance of your lenses.
- Mirror coatings and some Anti-Reflective coatings add an additional 5 days to the lens processing time.
- Let us know if you have any special instruction or requirements in the processing of your lenses.
SEND US YOUR FRAMES
Ship us your frames to have high quality, name brand prescription or non-prescription lenses professionally made, inspected and installed.
- Before sending us your frames:
- Make sure your Pupil Distance (PD) is included with your prescription information.
- Or send us a Close-Up Image (eyes only) of you wearing the frames you're sending to us.
- A close-up image is also important for us to have when processing bifocal and progressive lenses.
- Frames that have existing lenses of the same type you're ordering will have all the measurements we need.
- Print a copy of your emailed invoice and include it in the package along with the frames you're sending.
- When shipping your frames to us, we recommend using a service that can provide tracking information.